We Offer Install Services for YOU
Purchase the Install4YOU $49.90 and get your Blog it Today.
Start Your custom Blog Today in no fuss.
Step-by-step Guide and Useful Resources, tools, blog set up settings to start your blog.
“How Start a Blog?”
- This blog post shows a few different types of content that’s supported and styled with our Themes & Templates. Basic typography, images, and Widget’s (Code) are all supported.
- You stun others with your fabulous fashion sense. You help friends refurbish their wardrobes and plan their attire for special events. You always know what’s hot on the fashion market and your advice is invaluable. Isn’t it time to start your own fashion blog?
Choose your Name
Take your Domain Name
- The internet is an effective platform for establishing your personal brand and fashion outfits. And it can become an important source of revenue for you. You’ll be able to demonstrate your skills to a wider audience and turn your free advice into cash. And you may be surprised at how easy it is to create your own blog with direction from our detailed guide.
- Let your Blog Install by our Team, which can Install the Theme and Template for you. Maybe you become a Mess with the Installation the Theme, if you not a PRO. So we can really take Care of your Content and Seo Optimized Blog, to not get trouble with SEO. We also very PRO to take over your Install to Set Up your Blog in fast and secure Time. Lean Back take your Coffee and come back.
Select your Brand Domain
From Facebook to Amazon, we call websites by their names. In order to access them online, these names are written in the address bar of browsers following certain conventions.Such addresses are called URLs—where the domain name is squeezed between a www. and a .com (or other suffixes). The toughest choice you need to make is the name that will be sandwiched in between. So let’s find out how to deal with that first! Here are some important clues about what you should be considering:
Short is better. If you want to be memorable, go for something witty and short. You don’t want to crowd too much information in your domain name. Long names are hard to remember and difficult to enter into search bars. Remember: Catchy and memorable is the best way to go.
Keep it specific. Unless you come up with a very witty moniker or you already have an established name in the fashion niche, make sure to indicate the topic of your blog in the name—otherwise you’ll fail in search results.
Make it more YOU. If you’re a reputable fashion advisor make your name a domain, even if it’s just a last name. If you’re new to the game, however, or don’t strongly connect your name to your business, leave it out of the domain name and introduce yourself on the blog instead.
Find the perfect Theme
With your blog up and running, you’ve already taken the important first steps.
- But some of the most creative and rewarding steps are ahead: for instance, finding a great theme for your blog. As mentioned before, Blogger.com assigned a default theme with installation, but just like in fashion, the same outfit doesn’t look good on everyone. Your default Blogger.com installation also comes with some sample pages and sample posts which you’ll want to remember to delete before moving forward.
Blogger.com If you’re a reputable fashion advisor make your name a domain, even if it’s just a last name. If you’re new to the game, however, or don’t strongly connect your name to your business, leave it out of the domain name and introduce yourself on the blog instead.
WordPress If you’re a reputable fashion advisor make your name a domain, even if it’s just a last name. If you’re new to the game, however, or don’t strongly connect your name to your business, leave it out of the domain name and introduce yourself on the blog instead.
The Table shows you the pricelist, if you start your Blog with Blogger.com or WordPress.
|Blogger.com||Free||Worpress||$10 – $40|
|SLL||Free||SLL||$10 – $100|
Make it more YOU. This Tablelist shows the Feature, the pricetable above shows not excat the Price. It’s rounded.
The Table shows you the feature table, if you start your Blog with Blogger.com or WordPress.
|Need Host?||No||Need Host?||Yes|
|Mobile Ready||Yes||Mobile Ready||Yes/No|
|Seo||Yes Very||Seo||No/ Plugin Needed|
Themes are like clothes for your website or your personal. Blogger’s own repository contains more than 100 themes. More themes are available for free, but they don’t have the fashion-look theme styles, at our premium from diverse Themes makes your Blog look like a Fashion Blogger. When you’re looking for the perfect theme, there are several things you should consider.
First, they need to loading Fast, that’s we decide to offer Blogger.com Themes & Templates, because the Host come from Google, and they are on the Top with Pagespeeds load. Instead of WordPress, you have also configure a lot of details and install Plugins, which make your WordPress, very Slow. That’s not friendly for your Visitors.
- You want your blog to look great. But you also want to make sure it functions smoothly. Keep in mind that not all themes will be compatible with all the features you want, such as a storefront or specific performance metrics. Consider your needs, now and in the future, and find a theme that meets them.